Managing your digital marketing on any platform not only takes time, it requires an understanding of how to interpret the data and analytics generated by your ad campaign. Knowing what adjustments to make on messaging, targeting, retargeting and PPC spend based on that data can be an even bigger challenge. Multiply that across multiple platforms and you can easily find yourself overwhelmed by the entire process. That’s why most large companies with successful digital marketing campaigns either hire a Digital Marketing Manager or work with a Digital Marketing Agency, but that requires a budget that most startups and small businesses don’t have which is precisely why we are offering a cost effective solution to manage your digital marketing. This service takes Facebook Ad Management, Google AdWords management, Twitter, Instagram, and Retargeting and puts them all together in one! Choose up to three of those services and we’ll build and manage your digital marketing campaigns across those platforms. If you need help with additional components of your digital marketing strategy, contact us and we’ll be happy to help you with a cost effective solution.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- 100% of Digital Marketing Account Management for Your Business!
- You’ll have a dedicated account manager who is a Google AdWords certified digital marketing specialist
- You’ll also have access to the digital marketing manager who oversees all digital marketing campaigns
- New campaigns, we will setup your campaign from scratch
- Existing campaigns, we will optimize your existing campaigns to take them to the next level
- A briefing on the goals (more leads, sales, branding etc.)
- This package supports ad spends up to $25,000 per month across three platforms
- Complete setup or re-structure of campaigns
- Full geo and demographic targeting and setup
- Geographical targets (if needed for multiple locations)
- Ad creation and copy included or we’ll use yours if you prefer
- Provide you with a detailed monthly report
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Access To Your Account OR We’ll Create a New One
- Your Monthly digital marketing budget and platforms
- You’ll Fill Out a Question Sheet To Get Started
- Is there a setup fee?
There are zero setup fee and zero hidden fees. What you’re quoted is what you pay each month, nothing more. You are responsible for your ad budget.
- What certifications do you have?
You’re assigned digital marketing specialist will be Google AdWords certified and experienced. The team reports to a digital marketing manager who is also AdWords certified. All team members are experienced with all of the main ad platforms.
- How long does it take for my campaign to go live?
Your campaign is guaranteed to be live within the first month. We can’t quote an exact time for it to be up and running, as it’s case-by-case, but it’s usually within 12-15 business days from when we receive your information.
- Is there a contract?
There are zero long term contracts. We work month-to- month with all of our clients. You may cancel anytime.
- Do you handle all the tracking and optimization?
Yes, the Google conversion tracking code is generated. It will be up to the client to place the conversion tracking code on the pages required to track conversions. It does not include Google Analytics or the generation of the code each month. If you need help with Google Analytics and/or generating the tracking code every month, contact us and we will provide a cost effective solution.
- Do I get to see/approve the ads before they go live?
If you wish, you may see and approve all text ads or images ads before going live. We typically will have creative license to create the ads, ad copy and image ads. These ads will of course be in line with the goals and business objectives we outlined prior to starting the campaign. Prior approval will only be upon request as it tends to slow down the process greatly.
- Is there a minimum budget I should have for this service?
A budget of at least $300 is recommended. That equates to $10 per day based off one month of advertising. This service “allows” up to $25,000 per month. A budget of $500 is typically an excellent starting point to allow for enough traffic each day.