Email drip campaigns are a series of emails that introduce your business to your prospect/customer. Using evergreen content such as info on your business, your story, testimonials, press, and offers/discounts, you can develop a highly effective way to keep your new or existing customers informed and interested. A relevant software tool will be chosen to integrate your email drip so that it can be automated and tracked.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Research your Brand, Target Audience and Product/Service
- Review your existing emails (if any) as well as your current on-boarding process
- Develop an email plan
- Create the email copy: welcome email, day 3, day 5, day 7, day 10, day 14, day 21, and 2 retention emails
- Plug in the emails to your preferred email automation software
- Add Customer leads list into preferred email automation software
- Test email flow to ensure it works properly
- Begin sending emails to leads
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Information about your business
- Book an initial call to go over business objectives and fill out worksheet
- Any images like logo or product/service shots you want to include in the email copy
- Do you offer revisions?
We offer one round of major revisions, and minor revisions after that if necessary. Minor revisions include spelling and grammar errors.
- I don’t have a email software service, will you recommend one for me?
Yes, we will recommend one for you to use based on your business needs. However, you may need to invest at minimum $10/month for a software service to get started with automation.
- What happens after I purchase?
It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire. Here you will provide all the info our team will need to get started.