Whether you have a brick and mortar business or you are targeting customers locally, letting Google and other search engines know where you are and what you do is going to impact how, where and when you show up in local searches. Although the ranking factors are always a shifting target, the main ones are pretty steady. According to Moz Local Search Ranking Factors 2017, the top 5 are Google My Business signals, Backlinks, On-Page SEO (including NAP), Citations, and Reviews. This service tackles all of them. We can’t guarantee rankings, but this should put you on the map…literally.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Desktop and mobile rank tracking for up to 5 keywords
- Track the ranks of up to 4 competitors as well
- Weekly ranking reporting
- Full citation audit report included — find out how you’re doing and what needs fixing
- 10 citations manually repaired or built per month
- Reviews across the web aggregated and reported where your customers review you
- Google My Business report — see how your GMB page looks, and see your top 10 competitor’s stats (citations, ranks, reviews, domain metrics) for each keyword you choose
- Full Local Search Audit report — see how you’re doing compared to competitors and learn what you can do to improve on- and off-page
- All of these available as weekly reports, pick and choose which ones to receive
- Last but not least, we’ll build links to your site as well — either tiered linkwheels to broaden your backlink profile or DA20+ niche guest post links to amp up your ranks.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Details about the location and contact information
- Fill out the onboarding form completely, upon purchase
- Will you fix on-page SEO issues?
Not as part of this package, but there is a separate service for that.
- Can you fix my incorrect citation data?
We can try, but there is no guarantee. If it does not work with our submission process you’ll have to fix it on your own.
- How soon will I see results?
It varies, but you should always give SEO campaigns three months to show progress. It also depends on how many on-page improvements you make.
- How do I get started?
It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire where you’ll provide all the info needed. We’ll then be in touch on the messenger to let you know we’re getting started. Done and done.