Facebook Ads are among the most economical and effective ways to target and reach new customers. Creating, optimizing and managing Facebook Ad campaigns takes time and learning how to do it well takes even longer. With our Facebook Ads Management packages you can relax knowing we are geeking out in your account, making sure it’s running and working to its fullest potential. We do all the Facebook Ads work for you. This service is for Advanced Facebook Ad campaigns — “conversion funnels” with multiple levels of retargeting and offers.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- New campaigns, we will setup your Facebook campaign from scratch
- Existing campaigns, we will optimize your existing campaigns to take them to the next level
- A briefing on the goals (more leads, sales, branding etc.)
- This package supports ad spends up to $5,000 per month
- Complete setup or re-structure up to 5 campaigns
- Full geo and demographic targeting and setup
- 20 geographical targets (if needed for multiple locations)
- Ad creation using stock images, text creation and copy
- Usually 7-10 Business Days for complete setup
- This is for 1 Facebook Ads Account/1 Business URL
- Provide you with a monthly ads report
- Setup call if needed
- 100% of Facebook Ads Management for Your Business!
- You’ll have a dedicated account manager who is a digital marketing specialist trained in current Facebook Ads best practices.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- You must have a Business Manager Account with Facebook before this can be purchased
- Facebook Page Admin Access
- Facebook Ad Admin Account Access
- The daily budget will be paid by client
- A credit card that is attached to the Business Manager Account
- A Briefing on the Goals (More Leads, Sales, Branding Etc.)
- You will need to have the assets required to build your conversion funnel – “valuable” content pieces to send cold traffic to, a lead magnet or tripwire offer with all of the assets and landing/thank-you pages built, and a featured offer (or offers) with all of the assets and landing pages/thank-you pages built. If you don’t have these we can help coach you through creating them, our you may contact us about building these assets for you.
- Is there a setup fee?
There are zero setup fee and zero hidden fees. What you’re quoted is what you pay each month, nothing more.
- What type of account do I need?
You must have a Facebook business account before purchasing this service.
- Is there a contract?
There are zero long term contracts. We work month-to- month with all of our clients. You may cancel anytime.
- Is there a minimum budget I should have for this service?
There is a minimal monthly Facebook budget of $300 per month. A budget of at least $500 per month is recommended.
- What happens after I purchase?
It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire. Here you will provide additional info needed to get started.
- Do I get to see/approve the ads before they go live?
We typically will have creative license to create the ads, ad copy and image ads. These ads will of course be in line with your goals and business. If you wish, you may see and approve all text ads or images ads before going live, however this will only be if by request, because it slows down the process greatly.
- Do you handle all the tracking and optimization?
Yes, the Facebook pixel will be generated but it will be up to the you to place the code on your website or landing pages. We will provide instructions on how to place the code. The Facebook pixel also includes conversion tracking. And yes, all optimization is included in the service each month. If you would like us to place the code, simply contact us and we’ll guide you to the appropriate bundle.
- Who is managing the traffic?
Your dedicated account manager is managing and optimizing your traffic. They will be looking for demographics and targeting that are performing better (or worse!) than “average” and making adjustments based on what the data is showing.
- Is it possible to see results the first month or should I be ready for more than one month to give it a fair shot?
PPC is an ongoing service that requires time, data and optimizations to get it well oiled. While the services are month to month, we ask that clients give at least 90 days to allow us to grow and optimize the campaigns. Clients can expect to see traffic and “results” within the first 30 days. The “results” (leads, calls, sales or whatever the goal) will only improve over time. It’s very common to turn on a PPC campaign and see leads come in the same day!