Great branding and impactful logos don’t happen by accident and the image you create for your brand shouldn’t come from your “friend who can draw well”. From the image and attitude you want your brand to portray to the psychology of color, there are a number of factors that should guide the direction you take your logo and branding. In this episode of Fish Biz – The Business of Fishing Podcast, Hosts Keith Alan and Brad Nickel discuss the key components to in impactful logo and a strong brand image and share the process you should go through before you finalize your brand’s image and logo. It is critical to get your brand just right to make consumers and store buyers trust you and your stability and for your products to be memorable. Watch (or listen) and learn what you need to know to create and establish your brand, your logo, and colors for your product packaging when trying to stand out from your competition.
From logos to the psychology of color and everything related to your brand, this podcast covers what you need to know to create and establish your brand, logo, and colors for your product in the sportfishing industry. It is critical to get your brand just right to make consumers and store buyers trust you and your stability and for your products to be memorable.
- We cover design, positioning, and how to spend less and get more.
- The strategic process for defining your brand
- What your brand means
- What your logo means
- Where to hire a designer and how to make sure you get the best you can.
- The psychology of color
- Styles and defining the concept behind your brand
- Logo design and what it means to consumers
- Consistency in branding and how to maintain it
- Using white space to make sure your brand is reflected correctly
- Busy versus simple
- and much much more
Links in this podcast
Crowdsourcing Platforms – Get your logo designed: